Well, it was an amazingly awesome vacation, despite how happy I am now to be back home where we have the essentials of daily life; TiVo, internet, and the beloved dog-butts.
I won't entertain you with the dirty details just yet, because we just got back less than 20 minutes ago, but I however must say it was an incredibly beautiful week spent in a house which was surprisingly immaculate even with our high expectations from the pictures, details on the web site, and the name of the house; "Tranquility." The view was great, the beds were soft, the beach was less than 20 feet away, and across the highway we were located on was a grocery store (which is surprising since
Depoe Bay is home of the smallest harbor.)
The dogs were happy to see us, though Lucy did not pee on the floor as we had expected which is a plus. Another unexpected turn of events took place as I turned on my computer to find my wireless network card could not connect to the router... Now that this has been taken care of, I have many pictures to move over to my computer, and it's slide show time....
Thats all for now...

1 comment:
I thought another post would never come! Yay!
Post a Comment