Well, it is 2005, and to start the year off good my uncle and I got my computer back up and running! After replacing the motherboard and processor with parts from the home cluster, we booted up Windows XP, and within minutes my computer was back up and functional like nothing ever happened (for those who don't know, my motherboard recently caught fire, most likely due to a CPU problem.)
Yay! I am happily back on my 21" monitor with my personal keyboard and my massive storage space with pictures and programs, including Photoshop which I have missed more than anything. The cluster computers all have 1.7ghz AMD Athlon XP 2200s, which is a slight increase from my 1500 running at who knows what speed. Now that I have everything I need, you should expect a mass of images getting uploaded to my website and on deviantART.
I hope everyone else is having as great of a new year as I am right now! More later...

3 comments:
Yes, I am having a good new year! Glad to hear you are, too. Having lots of fun taking care of my rat, Gizmo. I'm designing a blog for her right now, and I expect it to be up and running shortly.
Glad to hear you are had a good new-years, can't wait to see your rat's blog! I am thinking of doing something like that for the dogs around here.
O yes! Happy New Year! 2005!!!!! Love, Peace, Freedom
Post a Comment