"A new video game released Monday allows players to simulate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
The release of JFK Reloaded is timed to coincide with the 41st anniversary of Kennedy's murder in Dallas and was designed to demonstrate that a lone gunman was able to kill the president.
"It is despicable," said David Smith, a spokesman for Massachusetts Sen. Edward Kennedy, the late president's brother. He was informed of the game on Friday but declined further comment."
Read the rest...![]()
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
Assassinate Kennedy.
From WiredNews.com:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't know what aybody else thinks (I'm Canadian), but I think the game sounds like fun. I might not be the best game ever created, but I'd give it a try!
I think this game might be a bit over the edge, not to mention that the plot sounds a bit boring. I can't comment on the violence or morality of this game, as I just got done playing GTA this morning...
The important thing to remember here is that game developers are not responsible for the proper up-bringing of the worlds children. The responsibility belongs to the parent/s of the child, and all that is needed is a positive role model.
Post a Comment