Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Finally, more plot.

I know what you have been thinking, and it's true. I haven't posted for a while.

Without any excuses, here is a summary of what I am currently up to; I recently started a deviantART account, so you can check out the images I have displayed there by going to davidmonaghan.deviantart.com. The images are no different from those on my web page, but I want to get the images in front of more people.

I haven't been making any progress on the FamilyTreeLink.com site, and my morale regarding the entire project only lessens with each week that goes by where no-one is using the damn thing, including my Mom who talked me into starting the thing in the first place. Anyway, I am working on solving this problem without dumping the project in the garbage.

I have been playing with a new program, Apophysis which is fun. I have used it in an image already, which can be found on my deviant gallery and in the multi-source media section on my main site.

Christmas is coming, that should be fun... I wen't to the Boyce Thompson Arboretum with my Sister the other day to take photos. Both of us got some good images and had a good time.

Other than that nothing else is new, wait I did get taken by monkeys, but you wouldn't understand (It's an inside joke.) Ok, off to the jungle, and don't forget to rewind your rental DVD's before returning them or you will be charged a fee.

No comments:

Users