Monday, November 14, 2005

Mozilla Firefox Keyboard Shortcuts Worth Memorizing.

Check out the very handy list of Mozilla Firefox keyboard shortcuts right along side Internet Explorer and Opera equivalents! I personally plan on memorizing any of them which I haven't already, but I'm starting on these:


Ctrl+K

Select Web Search.


Ctrl+Down

Select Next Search Engine in Search Bar.


Ctrl+Up

Select Previous Search Engine in Search Bar.


Ctrl+[1-9]

Select Tab [1-9.]


Ctrl+L or Alt+D

Select Location Bar


Ctrl+F5

Reload over cache


' (comma)

Find Link As You Type


Ctrl+Shift+I

Dom Inspector


Shift+Enter

Complete .net Address


Ctrl+Shift+Enter

Complete .org Address


Ctrl+T

Open New Tab


Ctrl+W

Close Current Tab


Ctrl+Enter

Open Current Link in New Tab



My recent realization that mouse usage is slower (especially on an unfamiliar mouse) than the possibility of keyboard usage (if keyboard shortcuts are implemented correctly) so I've been making a point at using my desktops mouse less often, and the keyboard more.

No comments:

Users